– “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.”
– “For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in[a] Christ Jesus our Lord.”
– “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.”
– “For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God — not by works, so that no one can boast.”
– “If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.”
“Dear God in heaven, I come before you in the name of Jesus. I confess that I am a sinner and ask you to forgive me and cleanse me from my sins. I receive Jesus as my Savior and ask Him to come into my heart. I confess with my mouth that Jesus is Lord and that You raised Him from the dead. I ask you to please help me to live as you want me to live. I thank you for the gift of your wonderful Son Jesus and Your merciful free gift of salvation. In Jesus’ wonderful name. Amen.”
You will also declare a thing, and it will be established for you; So light
will shine on your ways.